On campus – Full time course offers childcare
Full time (6 weeks)
Part time (12 weeks)
Next Course Starting:
Face to Face both Part + Full Time Starting October 3rd 2017.
Certificate IV In Fitness (SIS40210)
Fast track, Part-time
START DATE & PAYMENT OPTION
NHFA offers different starting dates and payment plans to suit you and your budget
Certificate III In Fitness
This course is specifically designed to build on the knowledge and skills gained in a Certificate III and to equip you with a complete understanding of how to train and inspire your own clients to achieve optimum results.
You will use a diverse range of equipment, operate in different environments (both indoors and outdoors), and design a number of fitness training programs giving you the experience to hit the ground running when you become a qualified Personal Trainer.
Below is a sample of some of the topics you will cover when you study a Certificate IV with the National Health & Fitness Academy:
- Advanced Resistance Training – advanced strength training techniques for gaining peak performance results; body weight exercises, resistance training without the use of weights, plyometric and power based exercises
- Advanced Cardiovascular Programming – how the body converts fat and carbohydrates into energy, how this impacts endurance events, weight loss, toning and size maintenance, the use of heart rate monitors and how these can be used to achieve results
- Outdoor & Small Group Training – considerations for conducting outdoor and group based training (such as boot camps)
- Special Populations – know and understand the most common types of lifestyle diseases and how to accommodate these in training programs
- Advanced Nutrition – qualified guest nutritionists provide expert information on food and nourishment and how these impact weight gain, weight loss and optimal body function
- Your Personal Training Business – how to begin and rapidly grow your PT business, generating and retaining clients, professional business systems that assist with operations
The Certificate IV also provides all of the foundations you need to pursue further study in the health and fitness industry, including becoming a fully qualified Personal Trainer. After acquiring your Cert IV you will have fulfilled the prerequisite to advance to our PT Diploma course to earn a Diploma of Fitness.
Certificate IV course available at our Nerang or Robina campus training facilities located on the Gold Coast, QLD.