On campus – Full time course offers childcare
Full time (6 weeks)
Part time (12 weeks)
Next Course Starting:
Face to Face both Part + Full Time Starting October 3rd 2017.
Certificate III In Fitness (30310)
Gym & Fitness Instructor, Group Exercise Instructor, Aqua Instructor
Fast track, Part time course
Start Date & Payment Plan
NHFA offers different starting dates and payment plans to suit you and your budget
None – Certificate III In Fitness
This exciting course is the fitness industry’s entry-level qualification and it provides a thorough education on the human body, and the best & safest techniques for maximising its potential.
When you undertake a Certificate III with the National Health & Fitness Academy you also benefit from learning life-skills that will assist you in becoming the best possible Fitness Professional you can be to succeed in your chosen career.
Below is a sample of some of the topics you will cover when you undertake a Certificate III with the National Health & Fitness Academy:
- Anatomy – the human body, how it functions and what we can do to achieve the best possible results when training
- Exercise Physiology – energy systems, how they work and the impact they have on exercise programming
- Exercise Programming – how to develop exercise programs to achieve maximum results in the shortest possible time
- Nutrition – the basics of food and nourishment, how the body uses energy and what happens to food in the body as it breaks down. This is the base for our Cert IV in Advanced Nutrition
- Fitness Assessment – fitness tests, monitoring client performance and progress
- Resistance Training – correct techniques for strength training and how these can be effectively communicated to your clients
- Goal Setting – the importance of goal setting and how to set effective and measurable goals
- Communication – how to effectively communicate with different types of clients and ultimately grow a successful PT business
The Certificate III also provides all of the foundations you need to pursue further study in the health and fitness industry, including becoming a fully qualified Personal Trainer. After acquiring your Cert III you will have fulfilled the prerequisite to advance to our Cert IV fitness course.
Certificate III course available at our Nerang or Robina campus training facilities located on the Gold Coast, QLD.